Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: plz help


26 Feb 2011   #1

windows7 32
 
 
plz help

after instaling new windows on my notebook i found a problem with that messege boot manager 0xc00000e9 what i have to do


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Feb 2011   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MNasr View Post
after instaling new windows on my notebook i found a problem with that messege boot manager 0xc00000e9 what i have to do

Hardware or OS files read here. 0xc00000e9 Error


Ken J
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Feb 2011   #3

windows7 32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MNasr View Post
after instaling new windows on my notebook i found a problem with that messege boot manager 0xc00000e9 what i have to do

Hardware or OS files read here. 0xc00000e9 Error


Ken J
thank you for your help, i make windows recovery and it work
then i have installed my drivers and programs and restarted my notebook
then it shutted down and gives me black windows withuot any thing ,i have tried this many times ,after this i make windows recovery again and it work
im afraid to restart again
what i have to do?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


27 Feb 2011   #4

windows7 32
 
 

plz help me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2011   #5

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MNasr View Post
plz help me
If it restarted with a bsod please upload it. If it did not make a bsod please go here

There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Go to the windows log>application tab.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.

Let us know if you need help with any of this.

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #6

windows7 32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MNasr View Post
plz help me
If it restarted with a bsod please upload it. If it did not make a bsod please go here

There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Go to the windows log>application tab.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.

Let us know if you need help with any of this.

Ken
thank you for help, but i make recovery and the error gone
but i another problem appears that when i restart or start the laptop it gives me black screen and couldn't boot from hard
when i try to press any keys during boot it's ask me to choose windows7 or press f8
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 plz help




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33