Hi, I tried to browse if there are similar cases already reported but could not identify a match.
Can someone recognize what is the root cause of this ?
So far I have not succeeded. This freezes the start up for several minutes and finally crashes...
Thanks, here are the log files and the report and answers to your questions:
x64, original, OEM, bought this in February 2010, OS installation is original.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- the original installed OS on the system?
- an OEM or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
Thank you for the hint about perform / report, found the problem with ACPI\TOS1900\2-DABA3FF-1 in there and re-installed that, so at least that should be fixed now.
On the report there is also something about disk data transfer capacity problem that I do not understand...