Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Bsod

30 Jun 2009   #1

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 
Bsod

hey guys

i recently bought a new pc and installed windows 7 rc1 64 bit on it as the primary operating system.

motherboard: gigabyte ma770-ud3p
cpu: amd phenom II x3 720
memory: ocz reaper 2x2gb ddr3 1600mhz 7-7-7-24 CR2
hard drive: samsung 750gb


there are components that have been brought over from my "old" pc:

videocard: galaxy geforce 8800gt cm (driver 186.18 whql)
hard drive: hitachi deskstar t7k250 160gb
psu: corsair vx450w


everything is running at default speeds.

ive been getting bluescreens out of nowhere for no apparent reason. theres no consistency in the sense that the error messages are always different.
  • i dont have all the dump files from the previous bluescreens but the last few ones pointed to ntoskrnl.exe.
  • if i turn on the driver verifier the pc bluescreens upon shutting down with the following error message: special pool detected memory corruption.
  • i tried to isolate the driver thats causing the bluescreens by first only selecting the videocard driver, second by selecting only the microsoft drivers but the pc bluescreened in both cases.
  • sfc /scannow shows no problems.
heres a list of programs that i have installed. please tell me if you see anything thats known to cause bluescreens on windows 7.



any ideas?

edit: forgot to mention the bluescreens always happen when im in windows and never when im playing.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Jun 2009   #2

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

can you boot in safe mode??
Hve you ran windows update after installing RC1?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #3

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

yes and yes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Jun 2009   #4

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

type event log in the start search box. Then open it, see if there is any log about the error if possible post a screenshot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #5

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 
Bsod

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BlackRaven View Post
hey guys

i recently bought a new pc and installed windows 7 rc1 64 bit on it as the primary operating system.

motherboard: gigabyte ma770-ud3p
cpu: amd phenom II x3 720
memory: ocz reaper 2x2gb ddr3 1600mhz 7-7-7-24 CR2
hard drive: samsung 750gb


there are components that have been brought over from my "old" pc:

videocard: galaxy geforce 8800gt cm (driver 186.18 whql)
hard drive: hitachi deskstar t7k250 160gb
psu: corsair vx450w


everything is running at default speeds.

ive been getting bluescreens out of nowhere for no apparent reason. theres no consistency in the sense that the error messages are always different.
  • i dont have all the dump files from the previous bluescreens but the last few ones pointed to ntoskrnl.exe.
  • if i turn on the driver verifier the pc bluescreens upon shutting down with the following error message: special pool detected memory corruption.
  • i tried to isolate the driver thats causing the bluescreens by first only selecting the videocard driver, second by selecting only the microsoft drivers but the pc bluescreened in both cases.
  • sfc /scannow shows no problems.
heres a list of programs that i have installed. please tell me if you see anything thats known to cause bluescreens on windows 7.



any ideas?

edit: forgot to mention the bluescreens always happen when im in windows and never when im playing.
OK
the only way I can really see the apps you have installed is to pull it out and inlarge it 500% but I noticed you have 5 benchmarking apps, 4 different kinds of C++ (including 1 for 32bit and 1 for 64bit) 3 dated the same day.

Did you install win 7 on june 13? when did the probs start?

could you snip another pic and upload it. I will comment the lines that might be giving you grief

Hope this helps

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #6

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by septprince View Post
type event log in the start search box. Then open it, see if there is any log about the error if possible post a screenshot.
Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000044 (0xfffffa800574f6f0, 0x0000000000000eae, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). 

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000003452, 0x000007fefa27b000, 0xfffff700010833a0, 0x0000000000000000). 

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff98026c5cfc0, 0xfffff98026c5ce3e, 0x0000000000f14040, 0x0000000000000032). 

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff98009fc2ff0, 0xfffff98009fc2ffc, 0x000000000067000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff98009724ff0, 0xfffff98009724ffc, 0x000000000009000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9801d85aff0, 0xfffff9801d85affc, 0x000000000089000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9800ebeeff0, 0xfffff9800ebeeffc, 0x000000000023000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9800df88ff0, 0xfffff9800df88ffc, 0x000000000031000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9800d296ff0, 0xfffff9800d296ffc, 0x0000000000a9000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9800cc44ff0, 0xfffff9800cc44ffc, 0x000000000067000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9800abb4ff0, 0xfffff9800abb4ffc, 0x00000000006f000c, 0x0000000000000024). 

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9803ba26ff0, 0xfffff9803ba26ffc, 0x0000000000c9000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000c1 (0xfffff9802c0dcff0, 0xfffff9802c0dcffc, 0x000000000055000c, 0x0000000000000024).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e (0x0000000000000099, 0x000000000011cbca, 0x0000000000000002, 0x00000000000ce3c9).

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80002fa34df, 0xfffff88007c200b0, 0x0000000000000000).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #7

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
OK
the only way I can really see the apps you have installed is to pull it out and inlarge it 500% but I noticed you have 5 benchmarking apps, 4 different kinds of C++ (including 1 for 32bit and 1 for 64bit) 3 dated the same day.

could you snip another pic and upload it. I will comment the lines that might be giving you grief

Hope this helps

Ken
direct link: http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g...U/programs.jpg

edit: i have no idea when it started.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Wow. That's a lot of STOP errors. From what I've been able to find, you have some serious driver problems (Are you by any chance using BETA drivers?):

STOP 0x44:
The MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS bug check has a value of 0x00000044. This indicates that a driver has tried to requested an IRP be completed that is already complete

STOP 0xC1:
The SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x000000C1. This indicates that the driver wrote to an invalid section of the special pool.

STOP 0x4E:
The PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bug check has a value of 0x0000004E. This indicates that the page frame number (PFN) list is corrupted.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #9

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

just had another bluescreen

Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xfffff683ff7e1620, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80002c6bb1c).
im pretty sure i only installed one driver and it was the (whql) videocard driver. but the verifier bluescreens the pc even if i tell it to only monitor microsoft drivers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2009   #10

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

The following Stop 0x0000000A error message may be displayed on your system during or after you have installed the os.

Stop: 0x0000000A (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Here, Address x has base at x - filename

The value of the parameters in the error message help in determining the specific issues that may have generated the error message:

Parameter1: Refers to an address that was incorrectly referenced.
Parameter2: Refers to an internal request level (IRQL) that had to access the memory.
Parameter3: Refers to the type of access-if the value is ‘1′ it refers to the ‘write’ operation, if the value is ‘0′ it refers to the ‘read’ operation.
Parameter4: Refers to the instruction address that referenced the PC memory in parameter1.
Cause of the Error

Stop 0x0000000A or Stop 0x0A error usually occurs when a driver installed on your system tries to gain access to an incorrect memory address.

The error may also occur if there is a hardware malfunction or if you have incompatible software on the system.

Restart your system and open the BIOS settings page. Here, turn off the following settings:

Plug and Play
Shadowing
BIOS-based virus protection feature
All caching configuration including BIOS, L2, Internal/External and writeback caching of disk controllers.

If it doesn`t help
Try updating your Bios..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Bsod




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33