I just purchased a USB modem (CDMA based), it is working fine on my PC, but when i tried it on my Alienware M15X, whenever i try to make a connection, a BSOD appears.
Attached the zip file.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? no
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1yr 2months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 2 weeks
And Finally these are the specs..
Windows 7 Ultimate
intel core i7-820Qm [Clarksfield]
Nvidia GeForce GTX260M @266.58 driver version!
8Gb rAM @1333mHZ
500GB seagate Momentus Xt