Quote: Originally Posted by symp
I get crashes after playing BFBC2,
to bootmgr is missing,
sometimes easy fix, sometimes not..
would like to know if it's the game or my machine,
here's the info attached..
Is Windows 7 . . . yes
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? New less then 6 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) New less then 6 months
Other info as.
Amd 965 @ 4.ghz / MSI 980a / 16gigs Ram / GTX470 / 64SSD / 500g / 640g / Win7x64Pro
Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.
Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try