I have this one PC that i have not been able to keep stable. I have installed windows 7 as a fresh new install multiple times now. I have been getting BSOD of different types and i have no idea what the issue is.
I have looked around and seen that 0x00000124 is Hardware and is not a very helpful error code. I have ran Dell hardware diagnostics on a loop and no errors have been found. I have also ran Burn in test for 45 mins and it has passed that also.
The BSOD don't seem to happen when anything major is running e.g burn in test. If im just idle on a website for couple of mins and do a quick mouse movement to click the start button or any minimized windows thats when it seems to BSOD.
I am also getting windows update issues with updates failing to install - this includes Windows 7 SP1.
If anything else is required please let me know and i will do my best to provide it.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x86
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM - But not pre installed on system
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Dell XPS 720 H2C
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Fresh install