Just made a new system and I have never had issues this bad. The attachment does include the dump files from the utility provided by this site (thanks much) but i was not able to include a system health report. Every time i tried I would get an error stating windows could not locate that file path. Also I was suspecting it could be a bad install of my video card drivers
. I used guru3d and wiped out the driver
and reinstalled. That did not help. The system is fine for the most part in safe mode. Does not last but a few seconds when booted up normal before going to BSOD.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? yes built the system not but a week ago.
- an OEM or full retail version? Its an OEM copy I purchased on-line. But dont get me wrong I installed it onto my system.
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 week.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) also 1 week.
asus m4a89td pro usb3.0 mobo
g skill 1600 DDR3 2 gig (X4)
AMD phenom x6 clocked at 3.0 (no overcloking)
Saphire HD6870 x2
OCZ SSD 120g (OS is loaded on this guy)
I am really new to the error codes on BSOD and since I started having my problems have learned about these mem. dumps but defiantly dont have the knowledge to know where to start. Then I found this site. Thanks in advance for any help.