Quote: Originally Posted by JaseJ
Hi im new here, i was refered here by a friend because i keep getting the blue screen error, i have followed the instrcutions on Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
and have uploaded the info required ( Hopefully)
Here is my other info asked for in the post
- windows 7 x64
- Is the original Os on the system
- Roughly 3/4 months i brought the system
- I havent reinstalled the Os
im not the best on computers so apologies in advance if all info isnt here, Cheers.
You uploaded the app instead of the results.
Try this method
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.