- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Home Premium x64
- an OEM or full retail version? Was OEM, now full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system Was OEM
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer Windows 7 Professional x64, SP1
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 11 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Clean install 4/1/11
I have Windows Security Essentials installed, not sure why it's not showing up in perfmon.
Using external eSATA dock & new 1TB 3.5" drive. Have gotten blue screens when it's just idle. Otherwise working okay & in Disk Management. Hopefully there is something in the BSOD collection app.
Original BSOD was IRQL STOP: 0x0000000A
Requested HotFix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979444/en-us
Ran System File Checker
Latest updates from Windows Update
Full scan with Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware
Full scan Microsoft Security Essentials