|08 May 2011||#1|
| || |
drop down windows does not work
my screen saver suddently did not work, the pictures I was using did not show and my desktop shows all the time
in personalization/screen saver when I select a line in the drop down window it quickly goes back to the first line (none). the same happens with power management (my monitor is always on) , I cannot select a line from the drop down windows in services either (MS config).
I can force the selection of a line by holding the Ctrl key at the same time I select a line but when I click apply/OK it does not acknoledge my choice and goes back to the top.
what I have done so far to try to fix the problem (without success)
1. Update the driver for the mouse (device manager) ( it was up to date), and change USB port for the mouse .
2. Did a windows repair at startup (F8), everything was OK
3. Run in save mode an SCF/scannow, everything was OK
4. Uninstall program that were installed in the past 10 days
5. Did a System restore to the earliest date available
6. Run Ccleaner, Microsoft security essential, registry cleaner, Malwarebytes.
is there anybody with this problem who was able to fix it?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: drop down windows does not work|
|Windows 7 Shell Problems: Drag and drop, Windows Installer, etc...||General Discussion|
|Got dual monitor now drag and drop doesn't work||General Discussion|
|Drag & Drop Drags But Doesn't Drop||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 Connection Drop-Outs||Network & Sharing|
|Drag and Drop in Windows 7 does not function...||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 casuing FPS drop?||Performance & Maintenance|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.