Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- the original installed OS on the system? NO
- an OEM or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 2 YEARS
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 YEAR SINCE REINSTALL
HP Pavilion dv3-1075us came with Vista, uploaded to 7 using HP's disks.
Hardware changes: Purchased HP KS523AA USB TV Tuner and followed instructions in package to install device. Purchased USB Highspeed 7 Port Hub w/ AC Adapter, plug & go.
Computer went to sleep according to the current power plan. I woke it up and unlocked it, then tried to refresh a Google Chrome page, but before I could, the system bluescreened.