Is Windows 7 . . . Ultimate 7200
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 Bit
- the original installed OS on the system? No, its a personal build.
- an OEM or full retail version? Full Retail
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Everything is new internally with the exception of the PSU(unsure of brand or wattage, too lazy too look) and Graphics Card(Radeon 4850 1gb)
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) A couple days old and yes reinstalled many times Additional Information:
I ran a metest86 with one sweep
and was satisfied with the results. I've reseated the ram(curiously enough it only started BSOD after reseating single channel to dual channel). I've reinstalled the operating system with 2 different discs same build 7200 all four times were clean installs. I've ran registry fixer programs to no avail. sfc /SCANNOW did not correct any issues because of an error.
 I also adjusted ram from 1.5v to 1.6v & my system specs are on my profile.
[edit2] I used all four ram positions currently 2&3(dual channel 0|2|1|3) which cured my PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD I'm sure because I havent gotten one since I've reinstalled Windows
I'm so confused HELP!!!