Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD - BCCode 1e - ntoskrnl.exe

05 Jun 2011   #11

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lucastuna View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
I am sorry could you ask this again? im having problems understanding what you ask.
Two things is happening with my computer.

At some point it gives the BSOD. I posted the last (BCCode 1e). Before 1e had occurred the BCCode 7e, but I do not have this dmp file. we need the dmp. the error code by itself is meaningless.



At other times the BSOD does not occur. What happens is ...

The video freezes, the sound is like a scratched CD. The mouse does not move. The keyboard also stops. So I have to manually restart the computer. But when I start windows it has no information of the error that occurred.

This error freezing the screen has some connection with the BSOD error?

BSOD may be related to freezing or the inverse. please check event viewer for the following

There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Go to the windows log>application tab.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.


Sorry for bad English. ^ ^

Let us know if we can help

Ken


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Jun 2011   #12

windows 7 home basic x64 sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Let us know if we can help
Ken

the computer locks up more often during games, I started a game and guess what, crashed.

So I marked the time and looked in the log that asked me to check and there really have the information.

Applications tab I saw no critical error, only some information and errors. But when I looked at the system tab, there were critical errors.

Event ID: 6008
Source: Eventlog
Level: Error

- <Event Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="EventLog" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32768"> 6008 </ EventID>
<level> 2 </ Level>
<Task> 0 </ Task>
<keywords> 0x80000000000000 </ Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-06-06T03:02:35.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID> 9154 </ EventRecordID>
<channel> System </ Channel>
<computer> LucasTuna-PC </ Computer>
<Security />
</ System>
- <EventData>
<Data> 00:00:51 </ date>
<Data> 06 / 06 / 2011 </ date>
<Date />
<Date />
<Data> 852 </ Data>
<Date />
<Date />
<Binary> DB070600010006000000000033002401DB0706000100060003000000330024013C0000003C00000000000000000000000000 0000000000000100000000000000 </ Binary>
</ EventData>
</ Event>



and ...

Event ID: 41
Source: kernel-power
Level: critical level

- <Event Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
<EventID> 41 </ EventID>
VERSION 2 </ Version>
<level> 1 </ Level>
<Task> 63 </ Task>
<Opcode> 0 </ Opcode>
<keywords> 0x8000000000000002 </ Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-06-06T03:02:29.460800000Z" />
<EventRecordID> 9160 </ EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<channel> System </ Channel>
<computer> LucasTuna-PC </ Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</ System>
- <EventData>
<Date Name="BugcheckCode"> 0 </ Data>
<Date Name="BugcheckParameter1"> 0x0 </ Data>
<Date Name="BugcheckParameter2"> 0x0 </ Data>
<Date Name="BugcheckParameter3"> 0x0 </ Data>
<Date Name="BugcheckParameter4"> 0x0 </ Data>
<Date Name="SleepInProgress"> false </ Data>
<Date Name="PowerButtonTimestamp"> 0 </ Data>
</ EventData>
</ Event>


Is this what should I pass you? if you have any information missing let me know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2011   #13

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


06 Jun 2011   #14

windows 7 home basic x64 sp1
 
 

This hotfix is intended for windows 2000, there will be problems if I install it?

Is there any way to check if this function (InitiateSystemShutdownEx) is on my computer?
And the freeze does not seem to be anything programmed, because it crashes in games with a maximum of 20 minutes and the explorer takes longer.

But if you think you can solve this hotfix, I'll do a restore point and install it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2011   #15

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lucastuna View Post
This hotfix is intended for windows 2000, there will be problems if I install it?

Is there any way to check if this function (InitiateSystemShutdownEx) is on my computer?
And the freeze does not seem to be anything programmed, because it crashes in games with a maximum of 20 minutes and the explorer takes longer.

But if you think you can solve this hotfix, I'll do a restore point and install it.
Probably not for you then.. I did notice the screensaver issue and wondered. event id 6008 is not very helpful are there other critical errors
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2011   #16

windows 7 home basic x64 sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Probably not for you then.. I did notice the screensaver issue and wondered. event id 6008 is not very helpful are there other critical errors
I looked at all the system logs when the computer was down, and they're all the same, followed by error 6008. There is any possibility to be hardware problem? Motherboard or CPU?

I will send to tech support tomorrow. And ask for a verification of hardware and drivers again.

When the computer is delivered I say if it worked or not and how.
Until tomorrow I'll keep an eye on the forum, and searching for solutions here.

If you know of something else please tell me.
And thanks for listening.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2011   #17

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lucastuna View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Probably not for you then.. I did notice the screensaver issue and wondered. event id 6008 is not very helpful are there other critical errors
I looked at all the system logs when the computer was down, and they're all the same, followed by error 6008. There is any possibility to be hardware problem? Motherboard or CPU?

I will send to tech support tomorrow. And ask for a verification of hardware and drivers again.

When the computer is delivered I say if it worked or not and how.
Until tomorrow I'll keep an eye on the forum, and searching for solutions here.

If you know of something else please tell me.
And thanks for listening.
Let me know if you need help


Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2011   #18

windows 7 home basic x64 sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Let me know if you need help
Ken
ken,

I left the computer running memtest when I got back was on the screen the blue screen.

Different the other, which started the topic, he gave me the values ​​of the parameters. What I hope is the right one for the problem or problems I'm having.

I have attached the zip to review since I do not know look, but I'm looking for information that I had BSOD tonight.

I am waiting for your review. Thanks again.

Note: This time the event log gave me three reports. I hope they are more useful.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2011   #19

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lucastuna View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Let me know if you need help
Ken
ken,

I left the computer running memtest when I got back was on the screen the blue screen.

Different the other, which started the topic, he gave me the values ​​of the parameters. What I hope is the right one for the problem or problems I'm having.

I have attached the zip to review since I do not know look, but I'm looking for information that I had BSOD tonight.

I am waiting for your review. Thanks again.

Note: This time the event log gave me three reports. I hope they are more useful.
Hardware caused Bit Torrent to crash. Please read here about hardware and I would remove bit torrent.


Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2011   #20

windows 7 home basic x64 sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

Hardware caused Bit Torrent to crash. Please read here about hardware and I would remove bit torrent.


Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Ken,

I was reading the website of amd (Troubleshooting tips that can help resolve system / game software reboot, freeze, crash issues that occur when playing game software) and mentioned the possibility of overclocking. How do I see if my computer is overclocked?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD - BCCode 1e - ntoskrnl.exe




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD - BCCode 1e - ntoskrnl.exe
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD BCCode 50 and 19 ntoskrnl.exe and win32k.sys BSOD Help and Support
Random BSODs: ntoskrnl, dxgkrnl, dxgmms1, nvlddmkm, BCCode 116 BSOD Help and Support
BSOD during high bandwith situations. Bccode a, bccode b1. BSOD Help and Support
BSOD from new memory card, BCCode:d1 & BCCode:fc BSOD Help and Support
BSODs with BCCode 50, various drivers but always ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 BSOD Help and Support
BSOD BCCode:109 ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Help and Support
Blue screen due BCCode: a and driver fault ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33