Hi guys, please help me. I'm so confused with my pc right now...
This is my rig :
- Intel core i3 530 2.93Ghz with Xigmatek Aegir Dual Fan
- Asrock H55 Extreme 3
- Team Elite 2x2GB PC106000
- Palit Geforce 9600GT Sonic 512MB DDR3
- Seasonic X560
- Seagate SATA3 500GB (OS) & Seagate 1TB SATA3
- PC Case Cooler Master Elite 430 Black
- 6 fan active (3 intake, 3 exhaust)
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I've got BSOD about 3 times, one a week (Machine Check Exception), after I'm doing overclocking with my procecor...
Not only that bsod, I'm always get another BSOD (hall.dll)...
Please someone, give me solution