Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? zes Windows 7
- an OEM or full retail version? oem vaio
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? unknown, not brand new
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) unknown, similar
when I hit the connect button in telekom internet manager BSOD happens everz time. apparently just where it should be online.
This is a relativelz new issue, appeared after installing and uninstalling network sharing software connectify and virtual router. strangely the german keyboard layout just confused itself as well. z and y order reversed, as would be on anz other keyboard. ugh. not my computer to saz the least.
please see attached file as per instructions..