Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Random BSOD. Please Help-


12 Jun 2011   #1

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 
Random BSOD. Please Help-

Hi guys, recently i been getting many random BSOD and really don't know where the problems are. i tested my RAM using windows diagnostic tool and the results indicated that there were no problems. Tested both my hard disk using the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostic and the results indicated that there were no problems.

This are my MiniDumps My MiniDump.zip


I really hope that someone can advise me where the fault are.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Jun 2011   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Hi guys, recently i been getting many random BSOD and really don't know where the problems are. i tested my RAM using windows diagnostic tool and the results indicated that there were no problems. Tested both my hard disk using the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostic and the results indicated that there were no problems.

This are my MiniDumps My MiniDump.zip


I really hope that someone can advise me where the fault are.
Hi,

First, please upload ur minidump here in sevenforums. Follow these easy steps http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2011   #3

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Hi guys, recently i been getting many random BSOD and really don't know where the problems are. i tested my RAM using windows diagnostic tool and the results indicated that there were no problems. Tested both my hard disk using the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostic and the results indicated that there were no problems.

This are my MiniDumps My MiniDump.zip


I really hope that someone can advise me where the fault are.
Hi,

First, please upload ur minidump here in sevenforums. Follow these easy steps http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
Hi i have zipped both Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 and PERFMON HTML and uploaded it in sevenforums, and i have included my minidump file too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


13 Jun 2011   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Hi guys, recently i been getting many random BSOD and really don't know where the problems are. i tested my RAM using windows diagnostic tool and the results indicated that there were no problems. Tested both my hard disk using the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostic and the results indicated that there were no problems.

This are my MiniDumps My MiniDump.zip


I really hope that someone can advise me where the fault are.
Hi,

First, please upload ur minidump here in sevenforums. Follow these easy steps http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
Hi i have zipped both Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 and PERFMON HTML and uploaded it in sevenforums, and i have included my minidump file too.
You have lots and different errors,Ntfs.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,ataport.SYS....
So for first step please uninstall the AVG from ur system,clean any remaining fragments with CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download restart.
Download and install MSE Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
-------------------------------
Wait for results and post back.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jun 2011   #5

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Just passing through

The most recent crash was caused by volsnap.sys (you volume shadow copy driver)

Please run system file check to verify and repair. Please remove avg with this un-installer and replace with Microsoft Security essentials


Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results from the report at the end.





AVG - PC TuneUp 2011 | Registry Cleaner, File Recovery, Internet Accelerator
or
AVG Removal Tool

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jun 2011   #6

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Just passing through

The most recent crash was caused by volsnap.sys (you volume shadow copy driver)

Please run system file check to verify and repair. Please remove avg with this un-installer and replace with Microsoft Security essentials


Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results from the report at the end.





AVG - PC TuneUp 2011 | Registry Cleaner, File Recovery, Internet Accelerator
or
AVG Removal Tool

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
SFC /SCANNOW
Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jun 2011   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Just passing through

The most recent crash was caused by volsnap.sys (you volume shadow copy driver)

Please run system file check to verify and repair. Please remove avg with this un-installer and replace with Microsoft Security essentials


Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results from the report at the end.





AVG - PC TuneUp 2011 | Registry Cleaner, File Recovery, Internet Accelerator
or
AVG Removal Tool

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
SFC /SCANNOW
Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
Did you have done?....
<<So for first step please uninstall the AVG from ur system,clean any remaining fragments with CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download restart.
Download and install MSE Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials>
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2011   #8

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Just passing through

The most recent crash was caused by volsnap.sys (you volume shadow copy driver)

Please run system file check to verify and repair. Please remove avg with this un-installer and replace with Microsoft Security essentials


Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results from the report at the end.





AVG - PC TuneUp 2011 | Registry Cleaner, File Recovery, Internet Accelerator
or
AVG Removal Tool

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
SFC /SCANNOW
Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
Did you have done?....
<<So for first step please uninstall the AVG from ur system,clean any remaining fragments with CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download restart.
Download and install MSE Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials>
what to do when completed this step?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2011   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fivesixzero View Post

SFC /SCANNOW
Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
Did you have done?....
<<So for first step please uninstall the AVG from ur system,clean any remaining fragments with CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download restart.
Download and install MSE Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials>
what to do when completed this step?
Wait for results and post back!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Random BSOD. Please Help-




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Random BSOD. Please Help-
Thread Forum
BSOD doing random things (Google Chrome, minecraft, random times) BSOD Help and Support
Solved Random freeze, random BSOD, no signal to screen BSOD Help and Support
BSOD at random times doing random things BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD during Random times, error 0x8000000000000002 BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD errors happening at random times BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD's with random error messages after a new setup BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33