Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 Bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- What is the age of system (hardware)? -- 2 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) -- 5 times, most recent was two weeks ago.
I've been experiencing random blue screens, in fact I experienced two just trying to get the performance monitor file and running the BSOD minidump thing. I've run Driver Verifier and memtest on the sticks grouped and individually. I've run disk check, and nothing.
I would really just like to get this computer to stop crashing, any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you guys need any more information just ask.