|17 Jun 2011||#2|
| || |
James welcome to Seven Forums
You crash logs indicate several causes including your storage driver (iastor.sys), your network driver (NETw5v64.sys) and others.
Both of the above (and others) are older than win 7 and need to be updated.
Lets start by updating these:
RtsUStor.sys 5/8/2009 4:15:18 AM fffff880`089a1000 fffff880`089db000 0x0003a000 0x4a03ea16 NETw5v64.sys 5/14/2009 11:51:34 AM NETw5v64.sys+d5017 fffff880`0545b000 fffff880`05996000 0x0053b000 0x4a0c3e06 igdkmd64.sys 6/3/2009 2:16:49 PM fffff880`04673000 fffff880`04d71660 0x006fe660 0x4a26be11 iaStor.sys 6/4/2009 9:53:40 PM fffff880`01098000 fffff880`011b4000 0x0011c000 0x4a287aa4 PxHlpa64.sys 6/23/2009 7:16:35 PM fffff880`01060000 fffff880`0106be00 0x0000be00 0x4a416253 SynTP.sys 6/25/2009 9:47:41 PM fffff880`04d72000 fffff880`04dbb000 0x00049000 0x4a4428bd stwrt64.sys 6/29/2009 1:52:05 PM fffff880`088b5000 fffff880`08930000 0x0007b000 0x4a48ff45
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Random BSOD Regularly ~JamesP|
|BSOD regularly||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on new desktop pc, regularly random||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD/crashing regularly||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD appearing regularly||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD regularly while gaming||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Regularly||BSOD Help and Support|
|Laptop BSOD's Regularly||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.