after great help from here i solved BSOD problems, sadly they are back now
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- the original installed OS on the system?
Windows 7, clean install
- an OEM or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
bought all but the SSD in august 2010, the SSD came in june 2011
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
reinstalled when SSD came, so 2 weeks
what i already did:
memtest86, ran for 5 passes and passed
update video drivers
, didnt help
put back stock clockings
monitoring heat, cpu doesnt reach 50 and gpu doesnt reach 70
EDIT: ps, things might be in dutch. i'll translate them if you want me to