Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Blue screen of death!!

25 Jun 2011   #1

windows 7
 
 
Blue screen of death!!

i am doing my own things when suddenly the blue screen of death appears.WINDOWS HAS SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER,it happened 3-5 times Help please

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Jun 2011   #2

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 x64
 
 

Follow these directions so we can help you better.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2011   #3

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
Follow these directions so we can help you better.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
i dont know how to do that.i'm only 11 years old
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Jun 2011   #4

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 x64
 
 

Well just from what you told me it's either a bad driver or the computer is getting to hot and shutting itself down. If it's a laptop they do get hot easier.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2011   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate X64
 
 

If its not a driver its either the CPU or GPU overheating, if its a desktop its much easier to fix you can just change the thermal paste or put a better heat sink or/and fan.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #6

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
Well just from what you told me it's either a bad driver or the computer is getting to hot and shutting itself down. If it's a laptop they do get hot easier.
does this help?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0F000000
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000008
BCP4: 0F000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\062611-36800-01.dmp
C:\Users\jj\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-81838-0.sysdata.xml
the <jj>is the username of this laptop
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #7

windows 7
 
 

And also can you give me some suggestions on which anti virus i should install.The Last bosd i got <about 30 min ago>was when i was installing the avast anti virus and which programs to install to prevent more bosd from happening please reply soon Thanks for your help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #8

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult. x64 Windows 8.1 x64
 
 

Hi Chibby,

For an anti-virus program you could try Microsoft Security Essentials - be sure to completely uninstall AVast if thats what you want to do.

Regards,
Golden
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #9

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
Well just from what you told me it's either a bad driver or the computer is getting to hot and shutting itself down. If it's a laptop they do get hot easier.
does this help?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0F000000
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000008
BCP4: 0F000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\062611-36800-01.dmp
C:\Users\jj\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-81838-0.sysdata.xml
the <jj>is the username of this laptop
when i logged in just now,i had to do a startup repair.Help me please.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #10

windows 7
 
 

I CHECKED THE EVENT LOGGER. DETAILS OF THE EVENT,

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2011-06-26T10:01:46.364012000Z

EventRecordID 64587

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer jj-PC

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18


- EventData

BugcheckCode 0
BugcheckParameter1 0x0
BugcheckParameter2 0x0
BugcheckParameter3 0x0
BugcheckParameter4 0x0
SleepInProgress false
PowerButtonTimestamp 0
JJ>MY USERNAME
SEE NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Blue screen of death!!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Blue screen of death!!
Thread Forum
Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen. Graphic Cards
Tom Tom and the blue screen of death BSOD Help and Support
Black Screen of Death/Blue Screen of Death BSOD Help and Support
Help Please - Blue Screen of death BSOD Help and Support
Blue Screen of Death BSOD Help and Support
Blue Screen Of Death! :( BSOD Help and Support
Blue screen of Death Performance & Maintenance

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33