This problem started happening a little less than a week ago. I got my first BSOD while playing a game, and then it started occuring more and more. Now I can't even run an MSE scan without a BSOD occuring. Also I've had Firefox start crashing on me constantly, and right clicking on C: to access diagnostic tools causes Windows Explorer to crash. I have looked around for solutions and have done numerous things people suggested.
- I ran chkdsk a bunch of times
- I've tested my HDD with HDDScan 3.3 and showed everything as normal
- I tested the memory using the windows memory diagnostic tool
- Opened up the computer, cleaned out all the dust, reseated everything
- Tried to run sfc /scannow but it gets to 20% then BSOD
Any help that you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated. I've included a rar file with the dump files and a system health report. Thanks.