|05 Aug 2011||#1|
BSOD Help please!!!
Have been getting these BSOD's for about the last week now, hoping someone on here can help me, as they are getting very annoying
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? Retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system No
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer Yes
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Nothing is over 3 years old, new gfx card HD 5850, 2nd hand CPU that I've had for about six month (He had it 1-2 months)
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 8 Month's roughly
|My System Specs|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:18.