First, let me tell you the story... Last year my pc started bsod-ing, and I didn't found the issue, all I was doing then is chaning the cpu maximal speed to 99% for 100% in power options (control panel)...And it worked quite well, maybe a random bsod happened every month...
Now, a while ago it started to bsod and just randomly restart so frequently, and I decided to clean out the dust of everything, and reinstall my OS (win 7)...Here came the big problem...Or more problems at once... but all at installing...
- When clicked "format" in the Windows 7 setup, the pc just freezed 95% of times.
- If I was able to format it, then if freezed or just restarted when it was copying the files from windows dvd...(randomly, sometimes at just around 10%, sometimes around 90% or over... I was once able to install it comletely, but it always restarted when entered the OS after a few minutes....)
- Restart while doing "Completing installation"
- Restart while loading up windows 7 (when I somehow installed it...and after the first restart happened, since then it always restarts when loading up)
- And now, the latest problem occuring... When I enter into the windows 7 setup, it doesn't show my hard drive with the old hdd, and shows 0MB with the new hdd i just bought (brand new WD)
All i tried so far:
- Replacing both RAMs with friends RAMs
- Bought new HDD (It's 100% that the HDD is OK)
- Bought new Mainboard
- Tried with another graphic card
- Tried with another power supply , which is 400W (mine is 450W blueberry)...Many people said i should buy a new 500W one because it's not enough for my configuration....but hey, it worked well over a year with the 450W one I had and still have...Could it be?
- Replaced the SATA cable for hdd
What should be the next thing I should try?
P.S: Windows 7 DVD works 100%, installed it on many PCs already and nobody had any trouble since then...Tried with Win XP as well...it stopped when copying files from disc....
Any help is appreciated!