Over the past two weeks, my system has started crashing with a BSOD. This only happens while I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online, and only when I'm moving between areas that require new content to be loaded (e.g. entering a building or an instance).
I have had my system for over a year, and have been playing this game for six months without problems prior to this. I have not installed any new hardware or software recently, with the exception of updates. I have updated my graphics and sound card drivers, but the issue persists.
My system is a CyberPowerPC rig with the following:
- Windows Pro 7 x64, original (came pre-installed)
- Intel Core i5-760 2.80 GHz CPU
- ASUS P7P55 LX Motherboard
- 4GB (2GB x2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual-Channel RAM
- NVidia GeForce GTX 470 1.2 GB Video Card
- Creative Labs SB X-FI XtremeGamer Sound Card
I've attached the BSOD diagnostics listed by the sticky on BSOD postings.
Thanks in advance for any help!