Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Random Blue Screen crashing me to desktop! Please Help

13 Aug 2011   #1
Yolandarx

Win 7 premium 64bit
 
 
Random Blue Screen crashing my PC Please Help

Random Blue Screen Please Help My computer seems to BSOD when running game apps... Having a feeling it could be video card related.. I was having an issue with video card crashing game aswell but fixed by turned down the GPU clock. everything else on computer is stock no OC. fresh build 1 week ago

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC000001D
BCP2: FFFFF880042C4AF8
BCP3: FFFFF8800CB4A818
BCP4: FFFFF8800CB4A070
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1


I have tried to reinstall drivers, reformat, re build components, Its a fresh build.

3.4 2600k I7, 16 gb ram, Dual 570 GTX , p8p67-m pro,


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Aug 2011   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Yolandarx View Post
Random Blue Screen Please Help My computer seems to BSOD when running game apps... Having a feeling it could be video card related.. I was having an issue with video card crashing game aswell but fixed by turned down the GPU clock. everything else on computer is stock no OC. fresh build 1 week ago

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC000001D
BCP2: FFFFF880042C4AF8
BCP3: FFFFF8800CB4A818
BCP4: FFFFF8800CB4A070
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1


I have tried to reinstall drivers, reformat, re build components, Its a fresh build.

3.4 2600k I7, 16 gb ram, Dual 570 GTX , p8p67-m pro,

This was Related to Rt64win7.sys 8101E/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver from Realtek Corporation. I would re-install with newest available from realtek.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2011   #3
Yolandarx

Win 7 premium 64bit
 
 

will give it a go thank you..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Aug 2011   #4
Yolandarx

Win 7 premium 64bit
 
 
Another 2 BSODs

I dont know why this is happening, My new system is so unstable!~!!!

Latest BSOD



Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF8800F579477
BCP3: FFFFF8800965D4C0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1





And this morning I got another one with BCCode: 101

I have check cpu, heatsink, ram , harddrive , all seated properly. If I run prime25 it sometimes crashes me to bluescreen, and cant stay in high perfmorance games for longer that 20-30mins...

Please help

Attached dumps and zips
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2011   #5
Yolandarx

Win 7 premium 64bit
 
 

Please anyone
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2011   #6
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Yolandarx View Post
I dont know why this is happening, My new system is so unstable!~!!!

Latest BSOD



Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF8800F579477
BCP3: FFFFF8800965D4C0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1





And this morning I got another one with BCCode: 101

I have check cpu, heatsink, ram , harddrive , all seated properly. If I run prime25 it sometimes crashes me to bluescreen, and cant stay in high perfmorance games for longer that 20-30mins...

Please help

Attached dumps and zips
All 4 blamed on your video driver. You driver is current so I would first re-install it using this method. If that doesnt fix the problem it might be heat, power, the video card, etc.

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper


Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2011   #7
Yolandarx

Win 7 premium 64bit
 
 

Thanks for the swift reply Zig

I have done all of these tests already and reinstalled clean drivers using driver sweeper, even tried using older more stable drivers., Downloaded software to monitor Video card, it is not getting to Hot, seems to be getting enough power and both video cards run fine by thems selves? I have 2x GTX 570 nVidia running SLI

Could this mean its the PCIe slots are faulty? or the Bridge cable between video cards>?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2011   #8
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Yolandarx View Post
Thanks for the swift reply Zig

I have done all of these tests already and reinstalled clean drivers using driver sweeper, even tried using older more stable drivers., Downloaded software to monitor Video card, it is not getting to Hot, seems to be getting enough power and both video cards run fine by thems selves? I have 2x GTX 570 nVidia running SLI

Could this mean its the PCIe slots are faulty? or the Bridge cable between video cards>?
Ah ha, SLI sometimes causes instability have you tried running just one card to test?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2011   #9
Yolandarx

Win 7 premium 64bit
 
 

Yes, I have it seems to not crash when only using 1 card.... How do I fix this issue if it is infact the SLI causing instability??? my Mobo is SLI compadible and Im using 1000wat PSU there must be some way to get it stable
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2011   #10
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Yolandarx View Post
Yes, I have it seems to not crash when only using 1 card.... How do I fix this issue if it is infact the SLI causing instability??? my Mobo is SLI compadible and Im using 1000wat PSU there must be some way to get it stable
I would go to the GPU mfr's site for SLI information. I am afraid I am not an expert on SLI perhaps one of our other members has more experience.

Since we seem to have narrowed it down to SLI you might want to create a new thread in graphics (for more attention) and put a link to this thread for background.


I am still subscribed to this thread and will follow any new post here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Random Blue Screen crashing me to desktop! Please Help




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Random Blue screen & crashing while running, Laptop (advent)
Hi could some one help me out here? MY DC socket some how died the other day and had lots of burns, So I took out the motherboard and replaces the socket with a new one i've also replaced the charging PSU, along with putting some new thermal paste on the processor. I've attached the .xml and...
BSOD Help and Support
PC keeps crashing and getting Blue Screen
It doesn't matter what I'm doing, my pc could be idle and yet it crashes at least 3 - 4 times a day and some days not once. Someone please help me. Ever since I built this pc I've been having this problem. I've attached my Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 and the perfmon.html file. I'm running an OEM...
BSOD Help and Support
Crashing Without A Blue Screen
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64 bit Hello, I've been crashing... monitor turns off with computer still on, but nothing works. I have to force restart/shutdown with the buttons. I've cleared my drivers and used driver sweeper to help clean. After i restarted computer i applied updated drivers from...
BSOD Help and Support
random crashing and blue screen error
my computer has random crashes and blue screen errors I have done mem test and cpu stress tests no errors updated bios on mobo and video Ive include .dmp files and everst report in the zip file any help would be great. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c)...
BSOD Help and Support
Windows 7 keeps crashing, Blue screen ?
My pc has been crashing for the last week or so, i get the blue screen of death followed by a restart. Today i got the blue screen but no restart so i managed to get the codes from the blue screen Stop 0x0000008E(0xc0000005,0x82FEC837,0xA68377EC,0x00000000) Does anyone have any thoughts. I...
BSOD Help and Support
Crashing, Blue Screen
Hey! My computer has been all weird the last week or so. It started with some random crashes or freezing sometimes. But now everytime i start the computer i get a blue screen/or it frezes after just a couple of minutes of using it. Also, sometime when i start the computer, it says that i dont...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App