|16 Aug 2011||#1|
| || |
There is a laptop, windows 7 Professional x64 installed. Full Retail version, not the original OS. Age and laptop operating system - 3 months.
More recently begun appearing BSOD when booting OS.
Information on BSOD - STOP 0x0000007B 0xFFFFF880009A97E8 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034 0x0000000000 0x0000000000
Safe mode comes to file classpnp.sys and goes to BSOD.
ntbtlog.txt and the dump file does not created.
chkdsk not found errors on the disk.
1) The operating system reported an error with the drivers for the external HDD, like - "driver for this device has not been initialized, it may be a function performs a different driver (Code 32)".
2) Restart the system, OS does not boot.
3) Startup Repair tool solve the problem
4) Restart the system, OS does not boot.
5) I decided to revert to a restore point, then the system has booted
6) Restart the system, OS does not boot.
7) No recovery points, recovery tool startup problems is not found the problem, the system will not boot.
Now does not boot, BSOD when moving dots in the boot process.
Was also installed windows 8, it is loaded properly, now I write with it.
How to restore windows 7? Please help, reinstall the operating system there is no desire.
|My System Specs|
|19 Aug 2011||#2|
| || |
Hello Shiho, welcome to SF!
A question to see if I understand correctly...
You FIRST bought it with operating system??? It is not clear. I'm guessing you did not buy it with windows8 on it
You then installed Windows 7 which gave problems?
And then Windows8, which is what you are using now??
As the upload of info is very limited it is hard to say what to do next.
From that upload, it is clear that you miss multiple device drivers and need to do a checkdisk on your HDD.
But IF I understand your story correctly... I'd do a clean install.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD 0x0000007b|
|BSOD at boot, 0x0000007B||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD 0x0000007B||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD after installing ubuntu, 0x0000007B||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on start up, Error 0x0000007B||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD STOP: 0x0000007B||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD after upgrading my computer 0x0000007B||BSOD Help and Support|
|Bad Hard Drive? BSOD 0x0000007b||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.