There is a laptop, windows 7 Professional x64 installed. Full Retail version, not the original OS. Age and laptop operating system - 3 months.
More recently begun appearing BSOD when booting OS.
Information on BSOD - STOP 0x0000007B 0xFFFFF880009A97E8 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034 0x0000000000 0x0000000000
Safe mode comes to file classpnp.sys and goes to BSOD.
ntbtlog.txt and the dump file does not created.
chkdsk not found errors on the disk.
1) The operating system reported an error with the drivers
for the external HDD, like - "driver
for this device has not been initialized, it may be a function performs a different driver (Code 32)".
2) Restart the system, OS does not boot.
3) Startup Repair tool solve the problem
4) Restart the system, OS does not boot.
5) I decided to revert to a restore point, then the system has booted
6) Restart the system, OS does not boot.
7) No recovery points, recovery tool startup problems is not found the problem, the system will not boot.
Now does not boot, BSOD when moving dots in the boot process.
Was also installed windows 8, it is loaded properly, now I write with it.
How to restore windows 7? Please help, reinstall the operating system there is no desire.