Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD HELP! No idea what to do!


27 Aug 2011   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
BSOD HELP! DeBug help needed too!

Okay so I installed a new driver appox 2 weeks ago legitly form nvidia theriselvels and I got BSOD's so I was like okay il revert to an older driver to fix it..... well it diddnt. And now since I cant fix it manually i'm asking for help. I have 1 minidump no more. (sorry) but hopefully someone can help I am really lost and I have never had this problem before, the BSOD's were. BAD_POOL_HEADER and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, thanks (:

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Aug 2011   #2

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

Hello Caget1, welcome to SF!

We need more than just the dumps if possible... please see http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Your dump does show problems with nvidia drivers. I suspect it is a problem of fully deleting the old before you install new:
When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Driver Sweeper

Driver Sweeper is a fast tool to remove driver leftovers from your system. It's very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. You can use it if you want to update/remove drivers from your system.

How to use ?

There are two methods to use Driver Sweeper.
Both methods achieve the same results. This method is always able to clean all files.

This method will delete remaining files upon reboot (if deleting failed). You can clean your drivers this way:

- Use the official uninstaller(s) of the driver(s) you want to uninstall.
- Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.
- Run Driver Sweeper and select what to clean.
- Analyse lists all the entries possible to remove, cleaning removes the entries selected.
- More drivers can be selected for the same cleaning process.

What can it be used for ?
The current supported drivers are NVIDIA (Display and Chipset), ATI (Display), Creative (Sound) Realtek (Sound), Ageia (PhysX) and Microsoft (Mouse).

Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper
When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy, from the manufacturers' site if possible.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Aug 2011   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

I did use driver sweeper ):
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
Hello Caget1, welcome to SF!

We need more than just the dumps if possible... please see http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Your dump does show problems with nvidia drivers. I suspect it is a problem of fully deleting the old before you install new:
When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Driver Sweeper

Driver Sweeper is a fast tool to remove driver leftovers from your system. It's very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. You can use it if you want to update/remove drivers from your system.

How to use ?

There are two methods to use Driver Sweeper.
Both methods achieve the same results. This method is always able to clean all files.

This method will delete remaining files upon reboot (if deleting failed). You can clean your drivers this way:

- Use the official uninstaller(s) of the driver(s) you want to uninstall.
- Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.
- Run Driver Sweeper and select what to clean.
- Analyse lists all the entries possible to remove, cleaning removes the entries selected.
- More drivers can be selected for the same cleaning process.

What can it be used for ?
The current supported drivers are NVIDIA (Display and Chipset), ATI (Display), Creative (Sound) Realtek (Sound), Ageia (PhysX) and Microsoft (Mouse).

Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper
When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy, from the manufacturers' site if possible.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Aug 2011   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hey sorry i have to get back again, but I got another BSOD about 10 min ago and when it happens my pc does run fine for a little it then randomly does it, if that helps, but here is the newest minidump, thanks. (:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
Hello Caget1, welcome to SF!

We need more than just the dumps if possible... please see http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Your dump does show problems with nvidia drivers. I suspect it is a problem of fully deleting the old before you install new:
When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Driver Sweeper

Driver Sweeper is a fast tool to remove driver leftovers from your system. It's very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. You can use it if you want to update/remove drivers from your system.

How to use ?

There are two methods to use Driver Sweeper.
Both methods achieve the same results. This method is always able to clean all files.

This method will delete remaining files upon reboot (if deleting failed). You can clean your drivers this way:

- Use the official uninstaller(s) of the driver(s) you want to uninstall.
- Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.
- Run Driver Sweeper and select what to clean.
- Analyse lists all the entries possible to remove, cleaning removes the entries selected.
- More drivers can be selected for the same cleaning process.

What can it be used for ?
The current supported drivers are NVIDIA (Display and Chipset), ATI (Display), Creative (Sound) Realtek (Sound), Ageia (PhysX) and Microsoft (Mouse).

Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper
When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy, from the manufacturers' site if possible.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2011   #5

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

This is only a dump. See earlier request:
Quote:
We need more than just the dumps if possible... please see Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2011   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Okay I did all that now here are those 2 files you needed. Thak you very much (:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
This is only a dump. See earlier request:
Quote:
We need more than just the dumps if possible... please see Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2011   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

and I needed to include this?
Is Windows 7 . . .- x86 (32-bit)- the original installed OS on the system?- full retail version- OEM = came pre-installed on system- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system (hardware)?=memory new, video card 1 year, motherboard 6 months, HDD new, anymore? ask. - What is the age of OS installation- 3 months, early june (have you re-installed the OS?)
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
This is only a dump. See earlier request:
Quote:
We need more than just the dumps if possible... please see Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2011   #8

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

You have problems with this device:
HTML Code:
Unknown Device    USB\VID_0000&PID_0000\5&21616667&0&2    43
Check your Devices screen and remove or disable please...


You seem to have a problem connecting/installing some plug and play device. Multiple PnP warnings in your logs... any ideas on what you connected recently? It could just be the unknown usb device though...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2011   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

So this is my whole problem?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
You have problems with this device:
HTML Code:
Unknown Device    USB\VID_0000&PID_0000\5&21616667&0&2    43
Check your Devices screen and remove or disable please...


You seem to have a problem connecting/installing some plug and play device. Multiple PnP warnings in your logs... any ideas on what you connected recently? It could just be the unknown usb device though...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2011   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

soo i had to quote again, but i haven connected anything no usb or anything new, should i just diasble it and see what it affects? -- edit, i disabled it, and.... nothing happened.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by caget1 View Post
So this is my whole problem?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
You have problems with this device:
HTML Code:
Unknown Device    USB\VID_0000&PID_0000\5&21616667&0&2    43
Check your Devices screen and remove or disable please...


You seem to have a problem connecting/installing some plug and play device. Multiple PnP warnings in your logs... any ideas on what you connected recently? It could just be the unknown usb device though...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD HELP! No idea what to do!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD HELP! No idea what to do!
Thread Forum
BSOD everynight, no idea what's going on. BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Have no idea what's causing it BSOD Help and Support
BSOD help! No Idea what is the cause. BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD's and no idea what it can be^^ BSOD Help and Support
BSOD on a new system, ran out of idea's BSOD Help and Support
BSOD - no idea why BSOD Help and Support
Wife got BSOD, no idea why BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33