Hello. I am a newcomer to these forums and I too have fixes that need to be addressed. I built a new system yesterday. Problem:
0x00000124, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA800E057028, 0x00000000BF800000, 0x0000000000200001 System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
CPU: Core i7-2600
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z68P-DS3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4x 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
GPU: Radeon HD 6950 2GB DDR5
HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache
PSU: 800W Xeon PSU
1 80mm Fan, 2x 120mm fans. Software:
Diskeeper 2011 Professional
Easy Tune 6 B11.0630.1
Intel Control Center
Intel HD Graphics Driver
Intel Management Engine Components
Microsoft Visual C+++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C+++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
Microsoft Visual C+++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
Mozilla Firefox 6.0.1 (x86 en-US)
Nexon Game Manager
Razer Lachesis 5600
Razer Megalodon Firmware Updater
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver
Splashtop Connect for Firefox
Splashtop Connect IE
VLC media player 1.1.8
WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) Circumstances:
- I haven't overclocked anything.
- Occurs during intense Battelfield: Bad Company 2 gameplay, about fifteen minutes into it.
- Does not occur when playing games that don't require any high end specifications. Tried to No Avail:
- Getting the latest firmware updates for my GPU.
- The SFC / scannow as mentioned in another thread.
I did a Power Supply check on the PSU Calculator Lite, and it said my recommended minimum wattage was 377. I don't see any power problems.
Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?