From frequent nDivia driver crashes to kernel side
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- It's the original OS
- Full Retail
- It's from the last fall (1 year). After that I've bought more RAM and another graphics card in the spring.
- The OS was installed last year (check hardware age)
- AMD Phenom II x6 1055T
- G.Skillz RedViper 1600 CL9 4x2GB
- 2x GTX460 1GB in SLI with a bridge (Asus and Gigabyte)
- Samsung SP F3 250GB + 1TB
- Seasonic 520W
The problems appear after long usage (temperatures) or randomly while gaming.