|10 Sep 2011||#2|
| || |
It is difficult to diagnose from a single DMP file, this one is related to your ESET. I would remove and replace it with MIcrosoft Security essentials.
Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
Old drivers needing update
mdmxsdk.sys 6/19/2006 5:27:26 PM fffff880`07083000 fffff880`07087280 0x00004280 0x449716be b44amd64.sys 11/21/2006 8:23:06 AM fffff880`04ac1000 fffff880`04adc000 0x0001b000 0x4562efaa stwrt64.sys 5/5/2007 8:40:37 PM fffff880`052f6000 fffff880`0535a000 0x00064000 0x463d2405
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|10 Sep 2011||#3|
| || |
Hello Ianlin, welcome to SF! Back as promised.
I'll have a look at the dump but please also fully update your system specs (see 4th post here http://www.sevenforums.com/general-d...rum-rules.html)
and also post full info as required here http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
It is the fastest way to the solution....
Your dump points to part of eset: eamonm.sys Try to upload newest here Best Free Antivirus Software Trial: Free Home, Business and Gaming Download from ESET
This driver has a much newer version: stwrt64.sys Sun May 06 02:40:37 2007 (463D2405)
You need to get this driver (and maybe others) from your mobo manufacturer. In your case I'd just check on the DELL site and update drivers for your system.
You also have this old 32B driver for a modem: mdmxsdk.sys. Won't work, please delete.
Zigzag beat me to it, well done!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD "Reference by Pointer"|
|"critical problem" won't allow computer to start up - reference memory||General Discussion|
|BSOD Reference by pointer and others||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD playing Aion, "REFERENCE BY POINTER" and "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD: "Reference by Pointer" Need Help!||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD - Reference by pointer||BSOD Help and Support|
|Getting BSOD reference pointer every now and again :( please help!!||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD, Reference by Pointer||BSOD Help and Support|