I've replaced the motherboard, video cards, PSU with no avail. I've done everything in that and everything I can think of.
1) My computer isn't overclocked, infact I underclocked the ram to 1333MHz, and increased voltage to 1.55V
2) I removed the stock fan and added a CORSAIR CAFA50
3) Updated my ssd's firmware, I have to check the rest, but I doubt that's the problem
4) I'll check my bios version ^ ""
5) Windows is fully updated
6) Stress tested and memory tested, only thing I've seen is my video card get near 90* C and CPU @ 70* C
7) BSOD from 09/16/11 in dump occurred with just eset smart security installed, updates and firefox.
9) Done, problem still occurring
This is the third time I've formatted, its obviously a hw problem or problem with the voltage for my cpu/ram. Possibly my SSD, but I'm not sure how to determine that.