I consider myself somewhat computer savvy, but I cannot figure out what is going on here. Sony Vaio Support Tech Team are Useless, so I'm hoping someone here can help.
I have a Sony Vaio VPCSB 190X that I purchased around March of 2011.
- Intel® Core™ i7-2620M processor (2.70GHz) with Turbo Boost up to 3.40GHz
- 4 GB Onboard Memory with Corsair 4 GB DDR3 Laptop Memory CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 Upgrade = 8GB Total
- Crucial CT256M4SSD2 256GB M4 SSD 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6630M (1GB VRAM) hybrid graphics with Intel® Wireless Display technology
- Windows XP Professional 64-BIT
- Norton Internet Security v18.6.029
Thanks. I hope that someone can figure out what's going on.
I've also run SF Diagnostic Tool, so please let me know what file needs to be cut and pasted.
The two times it has frozen today, was in the middle of one of my lectures where I had powerpoint open.
Second time was right when I turned on my wireless mouse. Most of the time, it will just freeze when it's just sitting there, or when I'm in the middle of using it (browsing the net, or viewing power point files, etc)