I'm really banging my head on a wall, I've tried it all but now I'm asking for your help
I've got my brand new motherboard (Asus P5Q-E) for this old system (Q9450) because I don't really need a new i3/5/7 system...
Anyway, it keeps crashing at random time, with no related stuff ( sometimes only because it's on, downloading, browsing, listening music, ecc.. ) but all the times with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error.
I've already tried to :
* Memtest ( 7 pass, no errors )
* Change RAM ( 2 modules, 1 module, all slots )
* Change HD ( 4 different drives )
* Change OS ( Windows XP/7 ( Windows 8 Developer Preview too, crash ) )
* Do an SFC /scannow ( it says it's clean )
* Windows Update at it's best ( as yesterday )
The installation it's brand new ( less than 48 hours ) and got 3 different BSOD...
All I've got it's attached, ( in Italian, should be readable anyway and says that my system got no Antivirus, but Security Essentials is running just fine ).
Please help me or at least give me some good idea!