Quote: Originally Posted by Lasian805
I got a 0x0000001e BSOD randomly while either playing games or surfing the internet. - x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
32-bit - the original installed OS on the system? Yes - an OEM or full retail version? Yes - OEM = came pre-installed on system - Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 Month - What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 Month
Attachment 177545 Attachment 177546
It's a new computer and i dont want anything wrong with it right away
This one Related to danew.sys
Razer DeathAdder USB Optical Mouse Driver
from Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd. Yours 2 years old. Re-install newest.
How To Find Drivers
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads