|12 Oct 2011||#1|
| || |
BSOD often with Numark Cue (Virtual DJ) 7.0.5 - memory issue?
I cannot determine why Numark Cue crashes after playing tons of videos. It does it each time I use it. Please help me. Driver-related? Memory stick issue? I used Driver Detective to upgrade drivers.
Windows 7 x86 (32-bit)
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes, Windows 7 32-bit is original OS
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM version
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3 months' old
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) same as hardware
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD often with Numark Cue (Virtual DJ) 7.0.5 - memory issue?|
|BSOD Memory Managment Issue||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Virtual memory issue||Performance & Maintenance|
|Multiple BSOD when I play music, memory issue?||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD memory management issue that happens randomly||BSOD Help and Support|
|Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer vs NUMARK DJ I/O||Sound & Audio|
|BSOD During Game Loading. Memory Dump Issue With Log.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Virtual Memory Issue||Performance & Maintenance|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.