Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Random Crashes with DVDFab


30 Oct 2011   #21

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

pbfilter.sys caused a crash.
This driver belongs to PeerBlock, this software should be uninstalled

Other dumps indicate a hardware error, one device in your system may be malfunctioning

Some drivers should be updated/removed

pcouffin.sys, an old driver used by various DVD software should be updated
Software like such may be using it: VSO Software: Video Converter and Burning Software

Update your Netgear software
WG111v2 Version 4.0.0

Code:
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41287, 2aa4, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!KiTrap0E+dc )


MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
    # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00041287, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: 00002aa4
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------


BUGCHECK_STR:  0x1a_41287

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

PROCESS_NAME:  conhost.exe

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

TRAP_FRAME:  a9570ba4 -- (.trap 0xffffffffa9570ba4)
ErrCode = 00000010
eax=00000000 ebx=af7040f4 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=af808a60 edi=af704048
eip=82c4edf4 esp=a9570c18 ebp=a9570c2c iopl=0         nv up ei ng nz na pe cy
cs=0008  ss=0010  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0030  gs=0000             efl=00010287
nt!AlpcpReceiveMessagePort+0x245:
82c4edf4 8945f8          mov     dword ptr [ebp-8],eax ss:0010:a9570c24=0060fe2c
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from 82a593e8 to 82aa63db

MISALIGNED_IP: 
nt!MiFreeContiguousPages+18
82a87853 db1c8b          fistp   dword ptr [ebx+ecx*4]

STACK_TEXT:  
a9570a94 82a593e8 00000001 00002aa4 00000000 nt!MmAccessFault+0x106
a9570a94 82a87853 00000001 00002aa4 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0xdc
a9570b8c 82a593e8 00000008 82c4edf4 00000000 nt!MiFreeContiguousPages+0x18
a9570b8c 82c4edf4 00000008 82c4edf4 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0xdc
a9570c2c 82c514d9 00000001 00000000 00000000 nt!AlpcpReceiveMessagePort+0x245
a9570c94 82c512fa af704048 0060fe38 00000000 nt!AlpcpReceiveLegacyMessage+0x198
a9570d00 82c5168c 0000000c 0060fe2c 0060fe38 nt!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx+0x102
a9570d1c 82a561fa 0000000c 0060fe2c 0060fe38 nt!NtReplyWaitReceivePort+0x18
a9570d1c 777370b4 0000000c 0060fe2c 0060fe38 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
WARNING: Frame IP not in any known module. Following frames may be wrong.
0060fedc 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x777370b4


STACK_COMMAND:  kb

FOLLOWUP_IP: 
nt!KiTrap0E+dc
82a593e8 85c0            test    eax,eax

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  1

SYMBOL_NAME:  nt!KiTrap0E+dc

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

IMAGE_NAME:  hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0

MODULE_NAME: hardware

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  IP_MISALIGNED

BUCKET_ID:  IP_MISALIGNED

Followup: MachineOwner
---------


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

31 Oct 2011   #22

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Uninstalled Peer block.

When you say hardware do mean Ram stick?

I don't use VSO but i'm enquiring with DVDFab if thier software uses such a driver.

Which one's do I update and which one's do I remove? Also how do I remove drivers?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2011   #23

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chenzo22 View Post
Uninstalled Peer block.

When you say hardware do mean Ram stick?

I don't use VSO but i'm enquiring with DVDFab if thier software uses such a driver.

Which one's do I update and which one's do I remove? Also how do I remove drivers?
Dump analysis cannot point out what piece of hardware may be defective, its up to you to test out your hardware.

Drivers can be removed by uninstalling the software associated to them
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


01 Nov 2011   #24

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

how do i find the application that belongs to the first four?


dump_diskdump.sys Unknown Unknown
dump_dumpfve.sys Unknown Unknown
dump_nvstor.sys Unknown Unknown
mpksl65338419.sys Unknown Unknown
amdxata.sys Advanced Micro Devices
cpuz135_x32.sys CPUID
p17.sys Creative Technology Ltd.
dtsoftbus01.sys DT Soft Ltd
lhidfilt.sys Logitech. Inc.
lmoufilt.sys Logitech. Inc.
secdrv.sys Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K. K.
wg111v2.sys Netgear Inc.
nvbridge.kmd NVIDIA Corporation
nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation
nvmf6232.sys NVIDIA Corporation
nvstor.sys NVIDIA Corporation
si3112.sys Silicon Image, Inc.
siremfil.sys Silicon Image, Inc.
siwinacc.sys Silicon Image, Inc.
pcouffin.sys VSO Software
scmndisp.sys Windows (R) Codename Longhorn DDK provider

Computers are fairly new to me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Nov 2011   #25

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chenzo22 View Post
how do i find the application that belongs to the first four?


dump_diskdump.sys Unknown Unknown
dump_dumpfve.sys Unknown Unknown
dump_nvstor.sys Unknown Unknown
mpksl65338419.sys Unknown Unknown
amdxata.sys Advanced Micro Devices
cpuz135_x32.sys CPUID
p17.sys Creative Technology Ltd.
dtsoftbus01.sys DT Soft Ltd
lhidfilt.sys Logitech. Inc.
lmoufilt.sys Logitech. Inc.
secdrv.sys Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K. K.
wg111v2.sys Netgear Inc.
nvbridge.kmd NVIDIA Corporation
nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation
nvmf6232.sys NVIDIA Corporation
nvstor.sys NVIDIA Corporation
si3112.sys Silicon Image, Inc.
siremfil.sys Silicon Image, Inc.
siwinacc.sys Silicon Image, Inc.
pcouffin.sys VSO Software
scmndisp.sys Windows (R) Codename Longhorn DDK provider

Computers are fairly new to me.
The first 3 are system drivers and should not be tampered with.
mpksl65338419.sys appears to be an unknown driver, I can't find any information on it. This could be malware, run a scan of Malwarebytes
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Nov 2011   #26

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Nothing came up on Malwarebytes.
i can't find anything on it either.
i'm thinking back to my original thought that it is one of my Ram sticks causing the crashes.
Unless there is something else we haven't tried to entirely rule out the drivers.
Do you have any step by steps on hand in regards to being able to problem solve a Ram issue.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Nov 2011   #27

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chenzo22 View Post
Nothing came up on Malwarebytes.
i can't find anything on it either.
i'm thinking back to my original thought that it is one of my Ram sticks causing the crashes.
Unless there is something else we haven't tried to entirely rule out the drivers.
Do you have any step by steps on hand in regards to being able to problem solve a Ram issue.
The only known way to diagnose RAM issue is to use Memtes86+, you could reset your RAM settings in your BIOS and verify if this type of RAM is fully compatible with your motherboard. Other than that if your RAM is found to be defective it should be replaced. Reseating the RAM sticks could help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Nov 2011   #28

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

I've already run Memtes86 and it didn't find any issues.

I'll look up how to physically test the sticks and post back my findings.

Thanks for your help, if you think of anything else that might help please post it, i'll check back on occasion while i'm trying to address and eliminate the RAM option.

Talk soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Nov 2011   #29

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chenzo22 View Post
I've already run Memtes86 and it didn't find any issues.

I'll look up how to physically test the sticks and post back my findings.

Thanks for your help, if you think of anything else that might help please post it, i'll check back on occasion while i'm trying to address and eliminate the RAM option.

Talk soon.
You could try to replicate the same issues by swapping your RAM in another PC, testing RAM using software has limitations.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Random Crashes with DVDFab




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD Random Crashes with DVDFab
Thread Forum
BSOD random crashes BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD's, random program crashes BSOD Help and Support
Solved Random BSOD crashes BSOD Help and Support
BSOD random crashes BSOD Help and Support
Solved BSOD Randon Crashes with DVDFab BSOD Help and Support
BSOD and Random Crashes for over a yr BSOD Help and Support
Random Crashes and BSOD BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33