My comp still keeps crashing, so I tried to fix the Drivers
. I looked them up on the driver
Reference and tried to fix them, but ran into a whole buttload of issues:
- regi.sys - Went to Corel, downloaded the Service Packs for WinDVD 2010 (my comp shows i have Corel Windvd 2010 BD on it), but when I tried to install it, an error message popped up saying that I didn't have Windvd installed on the computer.
- SFEP.sys - Went to Sony site and found the "Firmware" update for my model, dl-ed and tried to install, but it said "Target DVD Drive is not found correctly for this program" and did not work.
- PxHlpa64.sys - ....what? did not understand the directions on the Drivers site @__@
- yk62x64.sys - Uhn I have no idea what part of the computer or program is using this.. how do I remove it?
- risdsne64.sys - I don't have a Ricoh memory stick...is this just for the USB connector things on the comp? Where do I find an update for this? Went to the Ricoh site and searched for this, but did not find anything.
Why is my broken comp so broken?