Quote: Originally Posted by ronnelcuevas
Guys please help me with my Problem!! everytime i use my laptop mit turns to BSOD after an hour and become Bluesreen. My laptop is newly formatted and installed all the Drivers. What do you think are the problem of my unit
Here;s the Specs of my Laptop
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
System Model: Satellite L510
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 1.50
Memory: 4096MB RAM (2 RAM)
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Display Memory: 1759 MB
Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
Shared Memory: 1631 MB
Here is the report and the .dmp file in the Attachment
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.