*The first thing I would do is run a scan with either Malwarebytes or SuperAntiSpyware free.
Download, update & run a full system scan.
No malware found.
*List all the Security software you have ever had installed & currently have now on your computer please.
Currently installed is Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. I've never had any other security software.
* Browser addons can create problems.Check how many you have on your various browsers. Is each & every one really needed?
Currently I'm using Firefox 8 and I haven't installed addons.
* In an administrators account type cmd in search.
In cmd type sfc /scannow.
This will report and fix minor problems.
Take note of what is said at the end.
Should your computer freeze, try to do the tests in safe mode.
No errors found.
* Go to search, type device manager and look for any yellow warning markers.
Tjere were no yellow triangles.
*Type event viewer, in search (by start button) > Windows Logs > Application & System.
Look for RED critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.
Note the event ID, and the source codes and Google search them.
There doesn't seem to be any.
* Make sure that you are not over heating.
Core's are idling at 27C and on load they are at 60C, so I guess they shouldn't be too high?
* Make sure PSU is working properly.
How can I test this? As far as I know, all of the devices are powered up and functioning.
* If overclocking, restore to original.
Runnig at stock speeds of 3.2GHz.
* Test hard drive at company website.
I tested with Atto as that is what Corsair recommends. Turns out the performance is horrible!
How should I go on about diagnosing the cause and fixing it?
EDIT: Okay, I just popped in the SSD to my other computer and it's getting amazing results. Does this have something to do with the mobo and what should I do?