Virtually all 47 of these are identical. There is very little practical information in them as to its cause. The specific error code is:
Quote: Originally Posted by Supershmup
window7 x64 pro that I've installed about a year ago.
the hardware is 2.5 years old full retail
the BSOD has started after installing system mechanic.
uninstalled it and it didn't help.
is it a hardware malfunction?
thanks in advances
The APC_INDEX_MISMATCH bug check has a value of 0x00000001. This indicates that there has been a mismatch in the APC state index.
We can certainly find what the cause is eventually but I wonder since these only started after you installed system mechanic wouldnt it be easier to restore a backup, or do a clean reinstall?
Here are a few of the current problems Old drivers
ElRawDsk.sys 7/26/2008 12:59:09 PM fffff880`03dd6000 fffff880`03de0000 0x0000a000 0x488b65ed
btwl2cap.sys 4/3/2009 7:28:45 PM fffff880`08d29000 fffff880`08d35000 0x0000c000 0x49d6a9bd
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
The remnants of a previous AVG installation that needs to be removed.
Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide
Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.
They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.
Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ
when you're done you can use this Freeware:
MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM
in its place Using MagicISO to create ISO image files Only after all of these have been corrected can we attempt to find the many underlying problems.