Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Totally random BSODs.


20 Nov 2011   #1

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 
Totally random BSODs.

Hello!

I'm suffering from really random BSOD's (it can be sometimes just crash, restart or GSOD too) - i can just watch desktop and it can crash. It's been happening for months (about 4-5) and I still didn't find any solution. I've got some minidumps from 3 weeks (had format). Main problem: ntoskrnl.exe.

I hope that it's not hardware issue.

Minidumps ("pobierz" means download - blue circle button):
Minidumps.zip - download. Darmowy hosting plików.



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Nov 2011   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neitnex View Post
Hello!

I'm suffering from really random BSOD's (it can be sometimes just crash, restart or GSOD too) - i can just watch desktop and it can crash. It's been happening for months (about 4-5) and I still didn't find any solution. I've got some minidumps from 3 weeks (had format). Main problem: ntoskrnl.exe.

I hope that it's not hardware issue.

Minidumps ("pobierz" means download - blue circle button):
Minidumps.zip - download. Darmowy hosting plików.


Several problems here


1-Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM
(MagicDisc)

in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files



2-Kaspersky



I do notice Kaspersky which is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows


3-ladfGSRamd64.sys. Your logitech driver. Re-install newest version available.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Nov 2011   #3

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Logitech drivers are up-to-date, alcohol completely unistalled, I will not install any CD visualization.
Can I install AVG except Microsoft Security Essentails?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


20 Nov 2011   #4

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neitnex View Post
Logitech drivers are up-to-date, alcohol completely unistalled, I will not install any CD visualization.
Can I install AVG except Microsoft Security Essentails?
The overwhelming majority of AVG users have no problem. I would leave it off for a bit to test. If there is still bsod's it isnt avg.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2011   #5

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Got new BSOD (Alcohol uninstalled, driver uninstalled, kaspersky uninstalled):
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/48ee6aa4cf742a20a83341f (blue circle with "pobierz" means download)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #6

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neitnex View Post
Got new BSOD (Alcohol uninstalled, driver uninstalled, kaspersky uninstalled):
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/48ee6aa4cf742a20a83341f (blue circle with "pobierz" means download)
This crash is blamed on

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff880054a339c, 0, 78a}

Probably caused by : hardware ( dxgkrnl!DXGDEVICE::

Video related either the driver, directx, or the hardware itself. I would start by re-installing the driver using this method.



When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using

Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #7

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Okay, reinstalled AMD drivers for my graphics... I'll answer if BSOD happens...
I think I should mention about that I've had 3 formats (when the BSODs where occurying) and also tried to work with old graphic card (still BSODs, had HD 3870, now HD 6970).
Before driver reinstall I had one more BSOD: http://www.sendspace.pl/file/85ae5e086dcc95d53a59f8c ("pobierz" in blue circle means download)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #8

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/b1a9b685025bfb7d4e35efd

Next BSOD (after reinstalling drivers), "pobierz" means download.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #9

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neitnex View Post
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/b1a9b685025bfb7d4e35efd

Next BSOD (after reinstalling drivers), "pobierz" means download.
Cant download it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #10

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Totally random BSODs.




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Totally random BSODs.
Thread Forum
BSOD totally random, Locale ID: 1043 BSOD Help and Support
Random BSODs Caused by Random Files with Differing Stop Codes BSOD Help and Support
Solved Bsod's, random restarts I'm totally confused. BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Playing games and sometimes totally random dxgmms1.sys + ntoskrnl BSOD Help and Support
Solved Random BSODs during random tasks. Latest error: 0x1000007e BSOD Help and Support
Solved Totally Random BSOD with windows 7 64 and RIVE BSOD Help and Support
totally random BSOD? BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33