I could use a little help here because this is really getting on my nerves.
The problem occurs when i try to run a game. Everything goes smooth to the part when bsod appears, usally after 10-15 minutes, depending on a game im trying.
At first i thought it's video driver that is causing trouble, but after changing several of them the results didn't got any better. My system specs:
MB: MSI K9N SLI-2F
CPU: AMD Athlon x64 6000+
MEM: 4gb (Kingmax 2x1gb + Kingston 2gb) DDR2
VGA: Powercolor HD6850
PU: Chieftec 450w
Sys: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 What i tried so far:
- Changing video card drivers (with or without control panel)
- Reinstalling a fresh copy of windows 7
- BlueScreenViewer shows it's ntoskrnl.exe related
- sfc /scannow fixed some errors, but some of them still appear and can not be fixed
- memtest86+ 4.20, 6 passes, no errors reported
- Video Memory Stress Test v1.7, only one pass, showed no errors
- chkdisk displayed some errors i think but they were fixed
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.