When I re´nstalled windows around 1-2 months ago I suddenly got a Kernel Data inpage error. In the attachments are all the files you will need (minidump and system health report). I had to re´nstall windows because there was an unremovable virus, before the re´stallation this problem didn't occur so that gives me a high suspicion of it being a driver
problem but I can't find any drivers
that need updating.
I also have an Iastor error, if someone could help with with that problem too that would be great (the Iastor error did occur before the re´nstallation).
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? Came pre-installed
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Around 9 Months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Re-installation 1-2 months ago, the original age is also around 9 months.
Thanks in advance,