It seems that Mo3Fltr.sys WinDDK is referencing my MMO Mouse.. I installed the driver
directly from the website after I installed and updated my Windows 7. Everything that I can find says that it's compatible with Windows 7 64bit so I'm not sure why I'd have a problem.
I don't have another mouse as my last one crapped out, which is why I got the one I currently have. I could go to the store once the weather clears up and buy a standard mouse and see if uninstalling my MMO Mouse drivers
fixes the issue.
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but even though I have the drivers for my MMO Mouse and Logitech G15 keyboard installed when I got to Device Manager both are listed as HID-Compliant, not as their respective models. I've never seen that before on any of the computers I built. It could be standard for this MB though I suppose.