I am unable to save as HTNL file. It does not give me the option when I click on file. When I click on it, it only gives the option for disk cleanup. Would like help so I can upload what is required. Thanks.
System Manufacturer/Model Number custom OS windows 7 home premium 64 bit CPU intel sandybridge 2500k Motherboard msi P67A-GD55 Memory 4gb kingston hyperx pc3 16000 Graphics Card dual nvidia 9500Gt-evga brand Sound Card onboard Monitor(s) Displays asus
PSU corsair Case coolermaster haf932 Cooling coolermaster 212 Hard Drives samsung 500gb
It is important we have the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Try this way...
> Firstly make sure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
Upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.