Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD while multitasking some heavy load program.(Bad_pool_caller)


03 Dec 2011   #1

Windows 7 x64 -OEM
 
 
BSOD while multitasking some heavy load program.(Bad_pool_caller)

It had BSOD a few times before, i need some help solving this problem.
This is a new 1 month old laptop.

Thanks =)

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Dec 2011   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rubikfan View Post
It had BSOD a few times before, i need some help solving this problem.
This is a new 1 month old laptop.

Thanks =)


Several things wrong here.

1-Related to s1018mgmt.sys Device 1018 USB WMC Device Management Driver from MCCI Corporation. remove it.

2-Symantec. A known cause of BSOD's.


I do notice Symantec which is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows



3-Old drivers
Code:
nipbcfk.sys    2/15/2007 6:22:29 PM        fffff880`00cc0000    fffff880`00cc8000    0x00008000    0x45d4eb35                        
nipalk.sys    2/15/2007 10:18:26 PM        fffff880`01c00000    fffff880`01c94000    0x00094000    0x45d52282                        
niorbk.dll    2/21/2007 10:27:42 PM        fffff880`06f24000    fffff880`06f33000    0x0000f000    0x45dd0dae                        
nidimk.dll    2/21/2007 11:15:26 PM        fffff880`06ef5000    fffff880`06f24000    0x0002f000    0x45dd18de                        
NiViPxiK.sys    2/23/2007 11:24:24 AM        fffff880`06eed000    fffff880`06ef5000    0x00008000    0x45df1538                        
NiViPxiKl.sys    2/23/2007 11:24:27 AM        fffff880`06ee7000    fffff880`06eed000    0x00006000    0x45df153b
How To Find Drivers:
Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads




My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #3

Windows 7 x64 -OEM
 
 

thanks for the quick reply, i will try those.

by the way, every time i multitask, the CPU will go up to 75 C ++, is that one of the factor i get BSOD?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


03 Dec 2011   #4

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rubikfan View Post
thanks for the quick reply, i will try those.

by the way, every time i multitask, the CPU will go up to 75 C ++, is that one of the factor i get BSOD?
Doubtful but you can download cpu-z and gpu-z to keep an eye on the temps.


If it is a laptop (or desktop for that matter) carefully use compressed air to blow out the vents etc.

If it is under warranty dont do it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #5

Windows 7 x64 -OEM
 
 

as for the old drivers, i google-ed it, is from one of my old software.
if i am not mistaken, that company did not release any new patch/driver.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #6

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rubikfan View Post
as for the old drivers, i google-ed it, is from one of my old software.
if i am not mistaken, that company did not release any new patch/driver.
If not, it is possible it is not compatible with win 7, or at the very least need to be installed in compatibility mode. See tutorial section for instructions on how to.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Dec 2011   #7

Windows 7 x64 -OEM
 
 

after i fix these problem, there has been no BSOD until now , but new problem came, when i shutdown, most of the time it will stuck at the shutdown page. What is the problem?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Dec 2011   #8

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rubikfan View Post
after i fix these problem, there has been no BSOD until now , but new problem came, when i shutdown, most of the time it will stuck at the shutdown page. What is the problem?
Upload the DMP file and I will take a look
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Dec 2011   #9

Windows 7 x64 -OEM
 
 

here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Dec 2011   #10

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rubikfan View Post
here.


These were Related to
hssdrv.sys Hotspot Shield Routing Driver from AnchorFree Inc. I would remove it to test, or failing that re-install the newest version.


Old drivers needing updating

Code:
nipbcfk.sys    2/15/2007 6:22:29 PM        fffff880`00dd1000    fffff880`00dd9000    0x00008000    0x45d4eb35                        
nipalk.sys    2/15/2007 10:18:26 PM        fffff880`01a00000    fffff880`01a94000    0x00094000    0x45d52282                        
niorbk.dll    2/21/2007 10:27:42 PM        fffff880`06dbd000    fffff880`06dcc000    0x0000f000    0x45dd0dae                        
nidimk.dll    2/21/2007 11:15:26 PM        fffff880`06d8e000    fffff880`06dbd000    0x0002f000    0x45dd18de                        
NiViPxiK.sys    2/23/2007 11:24:24 AM        fffff880`06d86000    fffff880`06d8e000    0x00008000    0x45df1538                        
NiViPxiKl.sys    2/23/2007 11:24:27 AM        fffff880`06d80000    fffff880`06d86000    0x00006000    0x45df153b                        
spldr.sys    5/11/2009 11:56:27 AM        fffff880`01d75000    fffff880`01d7d000    0x00008000    0x4a0858bb                        
ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys    5/25/2009 3:27:31 AM        fffff880`050f2000    fffff880`050fc000    0x0000a000    0x4a1a5673
How To Find Drivers:
Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD while multitasking some heavy load program.(Bad_pool_caller)




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD while multitasking some heavy load program.(Bad_pool_caller)
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD after heavy computer load involving RAM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD Help and Support
BSOD when quitting a heavy load game / Driver Verifier BSOD Help and Support
BSOD under heavy load BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 0x00000124 - Crashes under heavy load BSOD Help and Support
BSoD during heavy system load BSOD Help and Support
BSoD during heavy system load (games, HD movies, etc.) BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 116 while playing heavy load games BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33