System Manufacturer/Model Number clevo m550g OS windows 7 ultimate CPU 1.73 Motherboard intel centrino Memory 1024 Graphics Card as far as i know its ENE CB-712/714/810 card bus controller Sound Card Realtek high definition audio Monitor(s) Displays mobile intel(R) 915GM/GMS910,GML express chip family Screen Resolution 1028x720
Hard Drives i only have a 40 gig hard drive and it is not partitioned Internet Speed wireless Other Info i have all these errors and they all came along since i downloaded and installed windows live essentials and when i stated using media center and when i do use media center it wont allow me to play music or watch video files o dvds someone please help me fix my problom if i have to i will go back to using xp if my laptop is not suitable for win 7 ultimate.
i dont know how to fix my errors and my laptop keeps dumping i am haveing major trouble someone please help me i dont know much about computers
We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
It is almost impossible to spot trends from a single DMP file so if you have more than one please upload them. If you only have one please wait until the computer crashes again then upload both.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
System Manufacturer/Model Number Sony Vaio VGN-NW120J/S OS Windows 7 CPU Intel Core 2 T6500 / 2.10 Ghz Memory 4gb Graphics Card Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD Monitor(s) Displays 15.5 / 1366x768
Hard Drives Western Digital Scorpio Black WD3200BEKT
i dont know what to do to fix my laptop please help problems?