HI all from time to time i get a bsod. It happends when i let the comp set for 1 to 2 hrs . but not all the time mybe 1 OR 2 times a month i get a code
0x80000000000002 hope thats all the 0's anyone got ant idea whats going on?
Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number home built OS windows 7 home permium 64 bits CPU i7 950 Motherboard asus sabetooth x58 Memory dominator memory 12gigs Graphics Card asus gtx680 dcii oc, Sound Card asus xonar phoebus ,sennheiser pro headphones Monitor(s) Displays BenQ XL2420T 24" Class Widescreen LED Backlit Gaming Monito
Keyboard CORSAIR K90 Mouse corsair m60 and g9x PSU corsair ax850 watt psu Case haf 912 Cooling cpu CM V6 GT fan, 200mm on top 200mm f 140 mm side 120mm ba Hard Drives "Intel® SSD 520 Series (240GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 25nm, MLC/ Samsung evo 1tb ssd
2X wd 1tb 64mb cash sata 6oo/6g hdd Internet Speed 22.4 down 3.10 up Antivirus webroot/mwb Browser IE /crome
To give a definitive answer we do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.