Windows 7 Enterprise
Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz 800 MHz
Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System
- Antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Machine type: x86 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 is the original installed OS on the system and never been reinstalled
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- This system and OS have been setup few months back
- Please find attached the zipped Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 folder and the PERFMON HTML file.
I am facing frequent BSOD problem since few months and canít find any specific reason as it happens always at different activities. I hope someone can help me to fix the issue please!