My PC is brand new (build it up in August) but I keep getting BSOD almost every time. I've updated my graphics card drivers
because I thought it would help but it didn't.
I get the BSOD totally randomly. It doesn't matter if I play games or just surf in the internet.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows XP
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Everything was bought in August expect my mouse and keyboard were bought last year. My normal hard drive may be several years old. I don't know for sure.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) OS was installed in August. I have re-installed my old XP many times when I still had it.